Your agency may require you to fill out an SF-182 “Authorization, Agreement and Certification of Training” form, but ASMC does not require this form and cannot guide you on your agency requirements to fill out the form.

However, if you need a signature to document training, we can provide this!  You must bring your SF-182 form to the registration booth at the PDI in person to get a signature.

Category: Registration

← Faq